25 June 2010

pictures!

i mentioned earlier that i would try to post some pictures of my kids with their fertility dolls, the latest and greatest art project success. so, here you go!
this is class p4.
this is class p2.
these are some of those beautiful children.
here is tang, a really shy girl, but very proud of her creation.
this is dafaar, showing off his doll.
i will try to edit more pictures to post again soon. as soon as i pull out a camera in class, the kids go nuts and all order is lost, but i got some good pictures the other day!

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking.... I wonder how making fertility dolls in the US would go over, especially in my neck of the woods. I almost want to try it...

    Maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the kids didn't understand braces...they DON'T need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the photos. The joy is evident. Keep spreading God's love. You must be a true blessing to them.

    ReplyDelete