23 January 2011

jewelry!

i know i've been talking a lot lately about the jewelry my students have been making. but it's really great. the students are learning how to make a product that could provide income for them in the future, and at the same time, the sales of their lessons are earning income for supplies for the school!
i've sent a bunch of jewelry to my mother in indiana. she's helping me to sell it.
so: if you are interested in either buying beautiful jewelry, or supporting a worthwhile cause, or BOTH, please buy some!
if you know me or my mom personally, just contact us to buy some. if you just found us on this website, please leave a comment and we'll make arrangements.
thanks in advance.
my students are very grateful for this opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. I really did get the prettiest set of earrings and necklace that they made. I can't brag enough about it. I am so excited about it and even wore them again yesterday. I think I'll wear them again tomorrow. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, I finally got on your blog here in FL.
    It is 80 today, but back in IN they still have ICE and SNOW and cold weather too. I feel blessed to be in FL now. I still am trying to sell my mobile home and remain in IN. Feet problems are the reason plus family in IN.
    Congratulations on your marriage and I want you to know I love and miss you and anxious to meet Richard. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete