16 March 2010

long time

i just realized that it has been almost a month since i last posted here, and i do apologize to all my loyal readers for that.
i don't have much new to say right now, except it is hot. that's the only news over here.
for the recipe i posted last time, there were a couple questions. on the ginger, get a couple pieces of the root. they should be the size of a couple fingers maybe. also, i think i overestimated the rice amount, so cut back on that.
please let me know if you make it; i am so curious what americans will think of this dish!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I did miss your posting! Always love to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to try it, Joy, but you can be sure I am NOT eating it with my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. do you peel the ginger root? I have always peeled it when I have used it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do peel the ginger root.
    and you have to eat it with your fingers!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: Cathy, you have to eat it with your fingers. Not that I have made it (yet) myself, but still. You have to be authentic!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete