26 October 2009

religious and moral education

the students at my school take a class called religious and moral education. when i arrived at my p3 class last week to teach, they were just finishing up a lesson, and i thought the notes were really funny.
this is what the teacher had the students copy into their notebooks, errors included.

Man, woman, children (girl, boy) are human beings. Human being make
a. pen
b. book
c. phone
d. fan
e. table
f. shoe
g. dress
h. etc
God make
a. human being
b. sun
c. moon
d. stars
e. animals
f. soil
g. tree
h. fish
i. etc

2 comments:

  1. i think my favorite part is the etc. at the end of each list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the etc. too! :-) I thought you were going to have good internet access this week?! Maybe that's next week...

    ReplyDelete