12 May 2009

in addition to all of you

we all know i will miss my family and friends dearly.  
here are some other things i will miss while i am in ghanaland:

the office. snuggling with my dog. air conditioning. target. cheese. watching my dog chase her tail. internet. margarita nights. thunder picnics. washer and dryer. winter. snow. instant communication. driving. showers. ice cream. making my dog roll over. my little apartment. being cold.  my down comforter. crisp fall days when the leaves start turning. baking. quoting arrested development. flowering trees. walking my dog. iming in all caps. borders. electricity? thai food. my comfy couch. ikea. the day the arrested development movie comes out. iced chai lattes. text messages. monkey bread on christmas morning. going barefoot. blowdryer. learning to like wine. roadtrips. chocolate. cnn.com. blowing in my dog's face and watching her freak out. 

i know so far this is a terribly disheartening post, but there REALLY are so many things that i'm excited about experiencing while i'm in ghanaland.  i'll have to share about those wonders later, when i get there.

1 comment:

  1. I WILL QUOTE ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT WITH YOU BY MAIL. IT WILL BE AWESOME. ALSO I WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN ONLY CAPS. UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT ROLL OVER, SNUGGLE WITH YOU OR CHASE MY TAIL.

    ReplyDelete